Sunday, June 12, 2011

Polish Up With Deborah Lippmann

Heard about Deborah Lippmann's Nail Polishes on the grapevine and the colours look amazing! I'm not obsessive about nails since it makes me feel like I can't do anything with my hands. However, the range looks so attractive I had to get some. I promise myself to have a day a week where I can enjoy manicured and polished hands- just one day and even that's quite a feat!

Here are the colours I picked....I love the names too!

Naked (SOLD OUT)

Constant Craving (SOLD OUT)

 Some Enchanted Evening
Boom Boom Pow


It's such a bummer that alot of the shades are temporarily sold out- so I got some of the colours on ebay. I would love to get my hands on "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" & "Yellow Brick Road".
Can't wait to try them out- stay tuned!

3 comments:

MilknCookiie said...

Long time no speak! Belated congratulations with your baby boy Lucas. ♥♥♥

I totally agree on you with the 'can't do anything with my hands' part, but I can't help to be obsessed with collecting nail polishes. These look SO good, do let us know how they are. :D

★ Cookiie

Kim said...

I have Naked and I love it!!

Funkiimonkee said...

Yeah I can't wait to try them out!!!