Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dry Flaky Winter Skin

I am suffering from really bad dry, patchy, blotchy, flaky, itchy and lumpy skin this whole month. It has been getting me down! Here is a pic my husband took recently- me with no makeup! You can't tell but my skin is terrible! I envy my baby's plump, smooth & perfectly soft baby skin!


 I have been relying on Laura Mercier's Silk Creme foundation which totally covers all my imperfections and make my skin look much better. I dare not leave the house without it on! Desperately looking for a good winter skin moisturiser right now...any suggestions?

My favourite brekky at the moment- Avocadoes with feta and tomatoes on top of freshly baked bread! Yum!

2 comments:

Maiqui + Tim said...

You're looking great especially for a new mum. Try cetaphil for now, I use the cream but I have very dry skin so the regular lotion might be fine for you. It's good if you're currently experiencing hypersensitive skin. Also, it's cheap so you can use that while you shop around for more expensive options. Your hypersensitive skin could be related to dehydration so drink up :)

Funkiimonkee said...

Thanks for the tip! I have been very naughty and not drinking water much these days- I have a thing for Mocha nowadays?!