Monday, June 13, 2011

The Case of the Missing Lipsticks

I was looking for my favourite lipstick by Bloom in "Sassy" and realised it was not in my lipstick drawer (it looks like chaos in there!) and nearly cried! I actually purchased two of these because I love it so much. I know one I gave away to some bridesmaids after a makeup session and I still had one left. Now no more :(


Bloom Lipstick in Sassy


Napoleon Lipstick in DeVine Goddess

Another favourite lippie by Napoleon in DeVine Goddess is also missing! I suspect that I carry it in my handbags on a night out and then they disappear somehow.


The last time I wore Napoleon DeVine Goddess at my sister's Hen's Night. I think that's where I lost it! I remember putting it on everyone's lips to get them in a "Burlesque" mood....hmm maybe I'm glad I lost it so I can get a new one! :P


So I have been on the hunt again for similar shades. Bloom's Sassy is very hard to find. So I might scour the internet. I'm hoping the Napoleon one is still around!

Today I stumbled upon the new Mac Surf Baby Collection! The beachy babe thing isn't really me and the colours don't suit me but I saw the Hibiscus Lipstick and instantly fell in love! It's the perfect coral lipstick and suits my asian skin tone....sigh...so in love!

Mac Lipstick in Hibiscus from Surf Baby 2011 Collection

No comments: